Tuesday, July 10, 2007

New Book Release and a read along!

Friday the 13th is a good day for me. Yay! It's the day Fantasmagorical releases--my first m/m attempt although it is a menage, so make it m/m/f. Woohoo. I'm so excited. Emily suggested a fun round robin where we each write a paragraph soooo....I'm starting it. LOL, I don't know if anyone'll follow it up, but hey. I'm leaving for RWA and tomorrow is my day to post so I thought it sounded like a fabulous idea. We'll have to see if it goes any further, LOL.


Jesus Christ, it was biggest he'd ever seen. In circumfrence and length. Jaxon scooted backward from the postion he'd landed in, on his butt, kicking dirt and rocks as he tried to get a better look...no, to get away. That's what he was doing, fighting to get away from the thing. It would tear him in half if he let it anywhere near his body. Smooth and hard, it curved slightly upward and made Jaxon swallow with it's impressive nature.

So there's my beginning. Hopefully someone will follow suit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails