Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where I've Been

I'm not dead. I've felt better, mind you.

It's been a crazy past few weeks on this end of the screen. I apologize for disappearing. There are some days you feel you can even post two words on a blog, you're that drained. :P And it's happened to me, but I am making every effort to get back on track.

Surveillance, my latest M/M short at Phaze, is doing quite well, so much that I am planning a follow up of sorts. New characters, new situations, new man lovin', and the return of the unflappable Bobbie Blair in a supporting role to beat them all. In the meantime I am in a transition...phase. Ha. I have left one job and will begin a new one next week. Very excited, and happy to have some time off in between. Looking forward to a fall of NaNoWriMo and other projects.

Speaking of, stop by the blog of the Phaze publisher, Kathryn Lively. She is taking the Comment for the Cure challenge. For every 10 comments on her blog (up to 250) she will buy a download of Coming Together: For The Cure, the proceeds of which will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Commenters are in the running to win a free copy of the eBook!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails