Monday, November 19, 2007

More Interesting Discoveries on Amazon

So, as I was saying in my last post, I've been trolling around online lately, searching for something different to read. I've found some great new authors to follow and some other ... interesting books that I couldn't resist buying, mainly out of morbid curiosity than anything else.

Now, before I share, I'm not knocking fetishes. If you have your thing, and it works for you, then that's great. All I'm saying, is that some subjects strike my whimsy and I can't help but laugh. The book below and it's subject matter is one of the later. And, yes, before anyone asks, I've bought it and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival from Amazon. ;P




The Milk Farm By Luc Milne

You'll have to use your imaginations as far as what this book is about, because Amazon doesn't list a blurb and I haven't read it yet. All I have is one word for you -- glibly stolen from a review someone else posted on the novel -- Mancows.

*giggles like a twelve year old*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails