Friday, December 14, 2007

More Contract Goodness

As a writer, I'm always thrilled when I can turn my obsession (err, interests) for something into a novel. My love of horses brought me my m/m novels Riding Partner and the forthcoming Cowboy Up. As I have recently discovered GI Joes can be quite useful for plotting and choreography issues, they have become my latest obsession.

I've just turned in a free Encounter story to Changeling Press. You can read it with the next issue of the Cheeky Changeling, their newsletter. It's about a man who restores broken GI Joes. Well, a particular action figure comes to life and thanks him in a very unique way. This idea has led to a series, and I'm pleased to announce that I've signed contracts for them. I'm busy writing, so won't say too much, except that I am thrilled with this unique idea and a chance to let my imagination "play."

As I eagerly await a release date for Cowboy Up, I am working on this new series. And I hope, that you will enjoy them as much as I.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails