Monday, January 14, 2008

Two hot new covers to share with you all...


Two new covers came in over the weekend, and I couldn't wait to share them with you all.

The first up (to you right) is the cover for my novella, GWM Wanted. Frauke, from Croco designs, did the artwork and I think it’s just wonderful. This story is part of the Husbands and Wives (or in my case, Husbands and Wives Husbands) series I penned with Anne Douglas and Michelle Cary.

I believe this one is due out sometime in April, though don't hold me to that date.



The second (to your right) is the cover for novella, Eye Candy, which was designed by April Martinez. Eye Candy is the sequel to Man Candy (as if you couldn't tell that by the name, huh? *g*) and is due out in late Feb./early March.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails