Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Myspace Comments - Butterfly Dog Tags

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe day!

Once more, my post day lands on a holiday. I would have posted earlier but I was busy with family :)

I've recieved the cover for my release from Loose-Id due out June 3rd. I'll have it in the right side of the blog this week. It's drool-ish and created by the wonderful Christine Griffin.


As part of our family activities today, we saw The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
Though I'm not a fan of C.S. Lewis's writing style (and I keep reminding myself that it was written so so long ago), I've very much enjoyed the movies by Disney. I've also found it extremely hard to prevent drool as I watched Ben Barnes play Prince Capsian.



I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but Peter and his brother and sisters have returned to Narnia. However, the true heir to the throne is Caspian. The brunt of it is that both Peter (William Moseley) and Caspian (Ben Barnes) are both alpha males wanting to rule. Both needing to control things. You know how two bullish males are. ;P And let me tell you, it got my imagination really churning.



I'll shamelessly admit that throughout the movie images of Peter and Caspian kept flashing in my head.(yes, I know, Peter is a bit young, but in my head, he's much older ;) ) If I still dabbled in fan fiction, I'd have lots of fun with those two. However, it did give me some ideas and lots of inspiration.
Loved the movie and recommend it.


There are a couple of pictures of the two together on the IMDb site : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0608440/mediaindex

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails