Sunday, September 7, 2008

Help Ally find a man!!!

Not like that. I am blissfully happy with my loverly hubby :D No, I am looking for pics of a particular guy, so's he can be my website monthly hottie. And possibly my desktop for a while. And, erm, maybe star in a Tome O' Ghey Buttsecks one day, who knows...
**daydreams**

Ahem. So, anyway. The guy I am looking for is an actor named Jesse Haddock. I saw him on the Masters of Horror DVD my hubby and I were watching last night. The episode was called "The Fair Haired Child". The story was, to be blunt, absolute dreck. Oh my God. Awful. Young Master Haddock, however? Decent actor. And pretty. Very, very, VERY pretty. Ally was smitten. Thank FSM he's 21...

This is the only picture I can find of him, and it does NOT do him justice by a long shot (which makes me think he should get a new agent maybe). I need another one! Preferably a really BIG one. Help a pervy old lady out, won't you?

Don't make me get on my knees and beg. My knees creak and it is NOT attractive O_O

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails