Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I sat at my computer earlier and racked -- or possibly wracked; I'm never sure which -- my brain for a subject to blog about. Then I realized I might as well talk about the one thing that has pathetically dominated my thoughts today: the Starbucks red velvet cupcake. I'm a big fan of anything with cream cheese icing, and I had a cupcake a couple of weeks ago. It occured to me today out of the blue that the cupcakes would probably be gone after Valentine's Day, since our Starbucks in Canada usually only have these kinds of items for limited time and in conjunction with holidays. Then I realized I'll be out of town and out of Starbucks territory this weekend.

I was struck with panic; I must act now or lose the red velvet cupcakes forever! (I know I could just make some, but that's logic talking.) I'm happy to say that on my way home from work I did pick up a cupcake. Or three.


3 comments:

Louisa Edwards said...

You gotta do what you gotta do. And I couldn't agree more, everything is better with cream cheese icing!

Keira Andrews said...

Isn't it? The world would be a better place if there were more red velvet cupcakes in it.

Maia Strong said...

And pumpkin donuts. More red velvet cupcakes and more pumpking donuts. *sigh*

Related Posts with Thumbnails