Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday, Monday

Wow, it's been 2 weeks already? Time flies when you're piled down with "to dos", "must dos", and "when time allows". *whew* Unfortunately, a lot of my writing things are in the "when time allows" slot lately.

However, I'm about to finish my first draft of a novella featuring Dakota Knight. A character that was introduced in my holiday release, A Gift Worth Sharing from Loose-Id. Since Dakota is bi-sexual, my muse was conflicted as to whether to pair him with a male or female in order to give him a happy ending he deserved. Lucky for my M/M readers, it was a male. A younger, much less experienced man. But there'll be more on that at a later date.

Since I've been out of town most of the day, my internet is going in and out because of the rainy weather (cursing satelite internet), and I've begun 2 month long workshops today, I thought I'd throw out some eye candy so I can get back to work on finishing my Dakota story (title is still eluding me :( ).

Like my pretty harem? :P

Who's interested in a lesson in pool?
Motorcycle riding can make one so hot. *fanning self*
Oh, wait...it's that man that's doing that. *G*
On a rainy day such as today, there's nothing better than staying in bed. ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails