Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Wayward Muse has (briefly) returned!

Man, I thought I was doomed. I really did. I've spent the past... uh... several months in a weird writing funk that left me muse-less. Then today, I finally broke and asked my partner Zathyn for a prompt--something paranormal in theme.

His response? "Blood Oath Lullaby."

The result? A short story of about 2400 words about a vampire and a ghost and a bit of blood magic. ;)

I tell ya what... It feels GOOD to finally have a finished story. I just now finished it and am going to ship it off to him to look over before I figure out what to do with it. LOL

2 comments:

Louisa Edwards said...

I think maybe you should post it here. I'm just saying.

Congrats on getting something finished! That should break the seal and let other ideas start pouring through.

Liz said...

LOL! I'm gonna let it sit for a day or two, then go back through it for revisions. Zath pointed out a couple issues that I noticed myself.

Thanks!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails