Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wow, Sunday already? Must be my day to blog.

Happy February, everyone. And Happy Superbowl Sunday, if you're in the U.S. Usually, Superbowl means nothing more to me except a lot of junk food and entertaining commercials. However, since I originally hail from Pittsburgh, today I will be donning my black and gold Bettis jersey and taking my Terrible Towel over to an actual Superbowl party.

I hope there's beer.

Moving on! All sports-related activities aside, I'm totally excited about yesterday's new release! I wrote a short-story sequel to my best selling novel (and EPPIE finalist) Tinder. The title is Embers and it picks up just a few months after Tinder leaves off. Chris and Morgan are arguing once again, but this time Morgan's got something he isn't sharing.

And oh yeah, both Tinder and Embers are available in print under one cover! Now that's a great deal.

You're unsure if you want to buy it, you say? WELL. A good friend made a lovely little promotional video for me, so feel free to watch and decide. There are firemen. Motorcycles. Lies. Sex. Hurt feelings. More sex. All that in just 41 pages! Here, watch for yourself...



See? You're intrigued, I can tell. Check it out, you won't be sorry. To-buy links are below:

Embers
Tinder
Embers and Tinder together in print

Have a good February, people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you rock so hard Tory? I'll be buying the print when it shows up ar BD. I hope it doesn't take too long...but Torquere books seems to take awhile to show up unlike Samhain print books for some reason?

Anyway really excited to read the sequel :D

Keira Andrews said...

Great video!

Guess what I just bought? *g* I cannot resist the print!

Tory Temple said...

Thank you both so much! I really appreciate the support.

Keira, is Amanda awesome or what?

Related Posts with Thumbnails