Monday, May 18, 2009

New Contest From Amanda Young!

What's up for grabs:
Two lucky people will have their pick of either an autographed paperback or two ebooks. That way, if you've missed any of my digital releases in the last few months, you'll have a shot at selecting specific titles. Or if you already have all my ebooks, you can choose a paperback. Sound good?

How to enter:
All you have to do to throw your name into the hat is be a member of my low-mail announcement group. If you're already a member, then you’re automatically entered to be chosen. Otherwise, you can find my announcement list here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AmandaYoung

The prize winners will be chosen at random and announced through my yahoo group on June 1st. Good luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails