Sunday, August 30, 2009

Contest!

Hey, everyone. Hope you're managing to keep cool if you're in the dog days of summer, as I am. A week of 100F temperatures tends to make me a bit limp and cranky.

But! I come bearing the promise of gifts, if you're the contest-entering type. My next novel, Chasing Victory, will be released on September 23. To rev up everyone's engines, I'm holding a contest! All you have to do is drop me an email at ragingpixie at gmail dot com with "Chasing Victory" in the subject line. In the body of the email, tell me your FAVORITE sport to participate in or watch. Anything goes, from gymnastics to curling to rugby to shuffleboard! First place winner will receive a $10.00 Torquere Press gift certificate, second place winner will receive a free electronic download of Chasing Victory. Contest ends on September 21 at midnight, PST. Winners announced on September 22. Get your entries in!

The contest page is HERE, and if you check it out, there's a little snip from Mitch and Pacey's story. I'm pretty pleased with how this novel turned out, so be sure and pick it up when it's released.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails