Monday, September 14, 2009

Inspiration

It's been a crazy, hectic weekend - traveling in and out of town - and today was just as bad with doctor appointments, "must-do shopping", and then taking care of the family. Do you think this left me any work/writing time? *pfft* I wish. I guess I'll just have to wait until after everyone goes to bed...if I'm not too tired. *sigh*
Needless to say, I didn't get much of a chance to figure out what I was going to blog about today, however I was sitting here looking through some my folders for some inspiration. You know...those pictures that get your muse going. ^-^
When it's a bit dull, I personally wander through my pictures and other files, letting my gaze blurr and my mind wander as I take in each of those pictures.

So my question to the readers...what do you do for inspiration? Listen to music? Look at pictures? Read a book? Share.

I'll also leave a couple that caught my attention today. :) Enjoy!






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails