Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Trufax

I'd like to tell y'all that I've been busy. That in between working, I've been burning up the keyboard. I'd like to tell y'all that I've been popping idea after idea and have a To Write folder (I should make one of those).

In honesty, I've been doing this (I WISH):



Besides ogling Jensen Ackles, I'm slowly pulling out some progress on three of my current WIPs. Hunting through sub calls for that "ooh!" spark. Talking James B. into taking me bar-hopping on my 21st b-day (I heart that man SO much). Getting my life back together now that the Family Drama is over with.

So really, I'm just living. I hope to have something finished soon but hey, I'm not under any pressure. Especially because I quit NaNo. Freedom!

Now, nose back to grindstone. *starts video again*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails