Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Years, everyone! It's incredible how quickly 2009 went by, but I hope it was a fantastic year for you as well. So many exciting things happened in the last twelve months that it's been quite a whirlwind. I attended my first RWA conference, participated in a number of exciting art projects, and I made new wonderful friends in addition to the amazing folks I was already blessed enough to know and have in my life. And as always, I'm incredibly lucky to have the best readers and art fans any creative individual could ever hope for. A huge part of what I love about my work is knowing that something I've drawn or created has made someone else happy for a little while.

So thank you, thank you, thank you! And here's to a fabulous 2010!

2 comments:

Jambrea said...

Happy New Year to you as well! Wishing you a fun and fantastic 2010!

Anne Cain said...

Thank you, Jambrea! *hugs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails