Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

Wow, it’s hard to believe that it’s already the fourth day of 2010 (and I remembered to do a post - Great start in my book). After the hustle and bustle of the recent holiday season, it feels good to calm down and get back into my regular routine - or at least as close as I can to one. It also has me thinking of goals and all I want to accomplish in this new year.

Resolutions. A sometimes dreaded word. Sometimes a word that brings confidence. It all depends on how one looks at it.

2009 wasn’t the best writing year for me. Looking back at my list of resolutions, I fell flat on my face. My muse took a year long vacation and it was a struggle to keep it around the short times it did make an appearance (and that’s when I really had to pull out the big guns to bribe it). 2010 is a different story. The muse and I have compromised and so far, all is going well. ^-^ (Though I am running low on chocolate. Donations always welcomed - lol)

So, my resolution is to keep my bottom in this chair and bring you all more stories.

What are your resolutions? Do you dread them and avoid them like the plague or relish in creating goals and trying hard to fulfill them?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails