Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm still alive!

I've actually been working on a combination of dejunking the house, cleaning the entire kitchen and contents to accommodate for my new dietary restrictions, and ... gasp... writing and editing!

I did discover that Bittersweet is actually up for two of LRC's awards! I'm up for Best Alternative Lifestyle and Best Cover (my cover artist rocks!)

To vote:
Email dawn_roberto AT yahoo DOT com with "LRC's "BEST OF 2009" Awards" in subject. If this is not in the subject it will not be counted. You are to vote from the nominee list on your pick. The list will be up in our loop files under "LRC Best of award nominees 2009".

All entries are to be in by 2/23/2010. Any entries received after that will NOT be counted and automatically deleted.

I'm hoping to post some new work tidbits in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails