Sunday, May 30, 2010

Back to my roots

That's right, folks. We're gonna talk about band slash.

Blame the hubby. He DVR'ed some Brit music festival because it listed Franz Ferdinand, who he knows I like. Well, said festival also featured a song by The Bravery. I'm not a particular fan of their music, but I really, really, really want Sam Endicott and Michael Zakarin to doo eet. They'd just look so very, very pretty together.

Speaking of pretty together, there's always Brian Molko and Stefan Olsdal of Placebo. Look how hot it is when they kiss onstage! Gotta wonder what Stef's boyfriend thinks about that. Or Molko's girlfriend. Oh who am I kidding, it probably turns them on too *g*
For anyone who is unaware, there is a wealth of fanfic out there pairing up Bri and Stef. Like it's such a huge stretch. Heh.

I'm watching Franz Ferdinand on the festival show right now. People, don't you wish you could watch some dangerous, brooding alpha-dog type take Alex Kapranos into a seedy motel room with an orange bedspread and, er, mess up his hair? Although something tells me Alex might have a dark streak himself.
**happy shiver**

Okay, I have about a zillion more bands/musicians I'd either like to slash or actually have done in the past (Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood of Radiohead, Beck, Patrick Wolf, Carl Barat of the now-defunct Libertines, to name but a few), but it's my bedtime. What about you guys? What bands and singers star in your slashy dreams?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails