Monday, June 28, 2010

I've got nothing...

I was hoping to have something interesting to talk about on my scheduled blog post here at Slash & Burn today, but the truth is...I've got nothing. I'm nearing the end of a new project and my mind is not cooperating when it comes to letting me think about anything else right now.

However, if you're interested in hearing about what I'm working on then keep reading...

At the moment, I'm about 2k away from finishing up the second Mackenzie Twins short story - Tempestuous Revelation. If I had to narrow down the genre, I would say it's erotica with a touch of relationship drama thrown into the mix. Here's the cover and blurb for your guys:



Dominic and Mason have barely come to grips with the new aspects of their bond when one tiny slip up shines a light on their forbidden relationship. With societal pressure weighing down on them, the brothers are faced with an impossible decision – one which could end more than their taboo love.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails