Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bay City Paranormal Re-Release!


That's right, folks, Samhain is re-releasing the Bay City Paranormal Investigations series! The first five books, anyway, the main series arc :) The books haven't been re-written or anything, but the first three have new blurbs and all of them have gorgeous new cover art. You can check it all out on the Samhain Coming Soon page; just scroll down a bit. You'll notice that Willow Bend and Love's Evolution are being re-released with new blurbs and cover art as well. Cool, huh?

All the re-releases are coming out November 12th so the old buy links are dead for now. I'm excited about the re-release. I loved my old covers, but these new ones are just beautiful and I'm extremely happy. I just adore my new Bo in particular *g*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails