Thursday, November 18, 2010

Built like a truck, I'd bump for a buck...

Anyone else remember 80s underground club hit "Male Stripper" by Man 2 Man? For some of us, it was our first taste of what was then the gay subculture. I owned an extended remix on 12-inch vinyl, even. (Yes, I've just sorely dated myself!)



Thanks to the wonder that is YouTube, I found this Top of the Pops appearance I hadn't seen before. The guys had to keep things tame for the BBC, but the audience still seemed to enjoy it:



Love it. Look for Man 2 Man on Amazon or iTunes.

3 comments:

Julie Lynn Hayes said...

That was yummy nonetheless!

The Yaoi Review said...

The guy in the back on the right was killing me. XD Not a dancer. Although the little jack rabbit on the left was keeping my attention. ;-)

Katrina Strauss said...

Jules ~ Delicious indeed! I still can't help but LOL at the audience. They're like "OMG he took off his... neck scarf!"

Jen ~ Camo Boy's got the moves! Too bad he couldn't perform a REAL strip tease while the guy on the right went off to the corner to do more leg stretches or whatever he was doing! XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails