Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa, Baby!

Another Monday has come and it's just before Christmas! Even as this post is publishing, I'm in the woods, in a hunting cabin on a river enjoying some much needed time away with my family. I'm hoping all goes well, that it's not too cold (remember I'm in FL), that we catch some fish (though I hate eating it), and just relax with a couple of books that I've been wanting to read and just haven't had the time to. Did I mention there's no cell phone reception, no wifi, and not even a tv. *gasp* But never fret...I'm hoping the great scenery will inspire me so my trusty laptop in tagging along. ^-^

I hope these pictures add some inspiration to your life and holiday season.





I've got a couple more decorative men on my blog: http://martyrayne.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails