Monday, June 27, 2011

*gasp* I know, I've been so MIA that I should have been voted off the island *sigh* Let me first apologize. I could give all sorts of excuses like internet problems/issues, family/health issues, outside of the home commitments, and of course my little part-time job being forced into a full-time job with no notice (still debating if it's worth the trouble). Yeah, I could tell you about all that stuff...but it's just that. Stuff that really I need to leave in the past and look toward what's to come.

But I'm back now. :) At least, that's the plan. I'm also looking forward to actually start writing again in the real near future. I've got a WIP to finish and a couple to do rewrites on. It's going to be slow-going, but I've discovered, I'm just not me if I don't write. Talk about stress. Here I was feeling restless, distracted, and cranky. I sat and wrote for just fifteen minutes and wonders of wonders, I felt better than I had in a long time. Guess my poor ignored and abused characters got tired of waiting.
On happier news, I guess New York's tourism is about to go up this summer. :) Now that they've passed the marriage law they'll get more visitors than ever.  At least, that's my view or rather than positive outlook on life.


Good for the economy, right? Let's hope. :D  Also saw some news clips from the celebrations. Looks like they had a great time.
Have a wonderful week! See you next time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails