Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summertime status report

Whew, what a hot, harsh summer! It's times like this when I'm glad I'm a writer who works from the comfort of my air conditioned home.

So, what's cooking besides the pavement? I'm on the third draft of an M/F/M historical, so I don't have any new M/M to share. I do want to say that Derek and Blue are never far from my thoughts, and I have several ideas for the next Blue Ruin installment. I'm also pleased to report that in just the past three months, my 2008 release Sleight of Hand went from being one of my mid-range selling titles to my second highest seller. This signals a new trend for me in terms of sales figures, and I find that to be an encouraging sign!

I've also made some minor updates to my author site. Oh, and my eldest child starts college this fall. Where did the time go?

What's everyone else up to? Do share!

Cheers,
Katrina Strauss
Romance, erotica & a little yaoi, too.
http://www.katrinastrauss.com




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails