Friday, July 8, 2011

Zoinks...! Less than two weeks before Comic Con!


I've been in crunch mode for the past few weeks--rather, in a crunchier mode than usual!--when it hit me today: there is less than two weeks before Comic Con. Eeeeee! I'm excited as hell to be there this year since there's been a lot of cool stuff happening in the industry, and there are tons of cool panels I can't wait to check out. I'll also have a table in Artists' Alley, so if anyone else is attending the con, I hope you'll drop by. Click here the map and artist listing: http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_artalley.php

Getting into the spirit of things, I've been updating my DA page with recent illustrations and stuff. Even when I'm drawing comic book guys, I can't resist the urge to make 'em pretty. :o)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails