Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Story!

I'm still plugging away on a new, full-length novel, but in the meantime I have a new short story published by Torquere Press!

Stephen Parker's days are as predictable and boring as the tax law he practices. His heart broken by his longtime lover, Stephen is just going through the motions and burying himself in his work. But a chance encounter with Xavier Dumont, a mysterious -- and dead sexy -- younger man, leads to a steamy night that will expand Stephen’s horizons in ways he never imagined.

The City of Counts

This is my first paranormal, and first published short story. It was a really enjoyable challenge to tell a compelling romance with engaging characters in a short story format. Needless to say, I hope I was successful!

p.s. You can also buy from All Romance Ebooks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails