Monday, December 12, 2011

Where in the world...

has Marty been?? I've often wondered myself. Looking at the calendar today I realized that the year was just about over *gasp* It seems the saying: "the older you get, the fast time goes by" is soooo true.

I sincerly apologize for my absence. This year I ventured back into the world of the working and it was quite overwhelming when it included dealing with my family and the other commitments that I had. There was also moving and some issues that were beyond my control and it was so hard to get caught up again. Put all together, life also made me put my writing on hold/backburner. Talk about going crazy! It's no wonder I've been so moody for months now *sigh* Anywhoo...times have changed. Though I'm still in the working world, it's part-time and a lot more flexable. I've still got some family issues to deal with, but my goal is to start writing again come the beginning of the year! Whoo-hoo! New Year resolution, anyone?

Some news... unfortunately my Unexpected Holiday series is no longer for sale. They are up for rewrites and expansion before they go back on the market though.  However, A Gift Worth Sharing is still available, so make sure you check it out.

Ok, so no more poofs for me. Motivation is stirring and I'm soooo ready to get back to work. :)

Everyone have a wonderful and safe Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails