Sunday, June 9, 2013

Men and Cats

A year ago, my husband consented to allowing me to bring home two shelter kittens. I say "consented" because for years he lived with my two geriatric cats and it was not always a happy relationship. Let's just say he's a dog man.

However, I told him that kittens are MUCH different than old, grouchy, adult cats. He soon learned that I was right. This means I caught him snuggling and playing with the two little ones when he thought I wasn't looking. Today the kitties are 16 months old and I feel it's safe to say that my husband definitely enjoys them. (I won't go so far as to say he loves them, but he sure does pet them a lot.)

This brings me to one of my most favorite Tumblrs in the world......

Men and Cats

Enjoy. Make your Sunday a little purrier.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails