Sunday, October 26, 2014

Contest coming soon...

Hello, slashers. The weeks are moving by pretty quickly, aren't they? Halloween next week already. What? No, don't be ridiculous. Of course I haven't bought my candy yet and started eating it. Who does that? (Okay, me.)

I just wanted to give y'all a heads up about a contest coming this week from Chris Owen and me! On Wednesday, October 29, you'll want to head over to the Torquere Press Livejournal page. We'll be hosting that day. That will be your chance to read some more about Jake and Tor and Chance and Tucker, as well as answer a few easy trivia questions to win a gift certificate for their book!

We were going to wait until Wednesday to drop a couple of snippets from the book, but I can be persuaded to leave some here. *grin* Leave a comment or email me at ragingpixie@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

Happy Football Da-- wait, that's just in the U.S. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails